Review Request FAQ
- What is the e-mail address that I send queries too?
Review Queries is the address. email@example.com for those of you who like to copy and paste.
- Does someone at Aphelion do book or music reviews?
Yes, we welcome review copies of both books and music CDs. Address all e-mail concerning reviews to Review Queries firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll get an answer within eight days.
- Do you review E-books?
No, the review editor does not accept e-books for review. Personal quirk. Sorry.
- Are review copies welcome or do they have to be bound books?
Review, or softbound copies are just fine. Many writers send out review copies rather than the finished, bound book.
- Should I autograph the review copy?
Yes, please do! Each review submission is proudy placed in the editor's personal collection. Autographs are always a plus.
- What is the snail-mail address to send things for review?
Dan L. Hollifield
Aphelion Webzine Reviews
751 Moon's Grove Church Road
Colbert, Ga. 30628
This is, of course, in the USA. Sometimes our overseas friends aren't aware of this, so I thought I'd point it out.
- Is there a Fax number for queries?
No, just the e-mail address.
- How soon can I expect to see my book or CD reviewed in Aphelion?
Within a month, baring more than one submission arriving in the same month. There isn't that problem, usually. Since only one review, if any, is posted with each issue, at times a backlog will build up, but not often.
- Can I see the review ahead of time?
Yes, we notify the writer when we put a test copy of the review online. They are sent the URL of the review page in question when the new issue test upload is made.
- Can I withdraw my book if I don't like the review?
Yes. You can withdraw your submission at any time, for any reason.
If there are more questions, please use the e-mail link above. Thank you.